Ogame.org Uni2 Alliance

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

spam :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KSI EPIDEMIC

PostSubject: spam :)   Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 pm

well we kinda dont communicate as much so i thought maybe we should get to know eachother by making a conversation just about ramndom crap A.K.A spam so to start it off i saw wall-e today and it was a great movie i think that pixar and disney are the best movie makers ever and deliver classic after classic.(thats if u live in america you know what that stuff is lmao)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KSI EPIDEMIC

PostSubject: graviton   Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:23 pm

i have decided to get ready to reserch gravition in my planet in galaxy 9 is this a good or bad idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cht13er

PostSubject: Re: spam :)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Whether it's a good or bad idea depends Smile

There are two ways to get the 300,000 energy required:
1. Slowly build up the sats behind a HUGE defense
2. Build them as fast as possible (usually with a Nanite 5 or 6) behind no defense

With option 1, the sats don't get crashed intentionally - they just sit behind that turtle and you don't have to ever build solar plants Smile

With option 2, you get someone you trust to crash the satellites and you get a few free moonshots (if you sim it right) as well as recover 30% of the crystal you spent.

Thus...

If you're able to do option #2, you can do it almost anywhere (even Galaxy 1) because you can do it in 8 - 12 hours.

If you are doing option #1, you've got to remember that you have enough sats sitting there that someone with a huge fleet could come by anytime and get the 4m crystal DF from ya ...

The most important thing is that you do it on a planet with a high maximum temperature!!!!

There's a gravitron FAQ on the OGame boards under "Guides" if you're interested Smile

All the best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KSI EPIDEMIC

PostSubject: Re: spam :)   Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 pm

well lol thats gotta be pretty hard but in galaxy nine there are no people there cept one 12kings guy lol and he doesnt esp me verry often its hard to get deut out there so ill try to get a one planet and ask him to crash it i guess lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spam :)   

Back to top Go down

spam :)
Page 1 of 1