Space Marine Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame.org Uni2 Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cht13er's stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cht13er

cht13er's stuff Empty
PostSubject: cht13er's stuff   cht13er's stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Will post in this thread now and again with ways that I am able to help you out if you're interested ... here's one.

Sent to me:
Quote :
KS1 3PID3MIC
i was wondering since i realy need a moon im gunna loose my fleet soon if u would be willing to help me out with a moon trade

I replied:
Quote :
Let's see, a moon shot takes 1667 LFs costing 5 million metal and 1.7 million crystal (but after the DF of 1.5m M and 500k C is collected actual cost is about 5 million) ....

I agree - you just might lose your fleet soon if you haven't a moon. I would be happy to give you a moonshot or two, yes ... but I need a little time to build the LFs and some recyclers. Would you be able to supply me with a little crystal at all? We could trade 2:1 metal:crystal .... I build the LFs and suicide them on your fleet (you shouldn't lose too much, eh?) ... I collect my own DF and you get a moonshot for pretty much free...

Let me know if this is good for ya Smile

The mines on each of my planets (31/25/24 or higher), produce 17,850 metal and 5,417 crystal an hour ... that works out to about 27 million metal and 8.2 million crystal a week. Clearly enough for helping anyone out with free moonshots. So just drop me a message and I'll see what I can do Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

cht13er's stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: cht13er's stuff   cht13er's stuff I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 am

nice lol
Back to top Go down
http://spacemarinecore.ogamegalaxy.com

cht13er's stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Marine Core :: General Section :: SMC Lounge-
Jump to: