Space Marine Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame.org Uni2 Alliance

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Forum Creator and One Of The Alliance Leaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Forum Creator and One Of The Alliance Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Your Forum Creator and One Of The Alliance Leaders   Your Forum Creator and One Of The Alliance Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:19 am

Hello all i thought maybe i should introduce my self Smile i created the forum and made the skin, made the images in photochop Wink

I am 19 studying interactive media, live in england and can be very random.

I founded SMC with both Pestilance and Eric as i known them from our previuse alliance when i had 600k points, i am a code lover, html code poors out mi ass Wink as you can probly tell from the alliance page.

My friend dante on uni2.org in TGS has created a forum himself for people to join up, his forum is on our front page and internal section. its just as new as this forum, will be a great community when its on its feet.

Another Link Wink

I am a very helpful guy and know my ogame well (as you can gather i had 600k points, start to finnish Wink

If you need anything just ask albino

Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://spacemarinecore.ogamegalaxy.com

Your Forum Creator and One Of The Alliance Leaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Space Marine Core :: Introduction :: SMC Members Introduction-
Jump to: